วันอาทิตย์ที่ 18 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Best Value Presto 05462 Digital ProFry Immersion-Element 9-Cup Deep Fryer


Presto 05462 Digital ProFry Immersion-Element 9-Cup Deep Fryer by Presto

List Price : $89.99

Save Price : $56.54

Presto 05462 Digital ProFry Immersion-Element 9-Cup Deep Fryer Description

Digital regulate and display; adjustable thermostat; 30-minute timer.1800-watt immersion component for speedy preheating and fast recovery.Measures 21-1/2 by way of 10-3/4 by way of 11-7/8 inches; 1-year limited warranty.9-cup-capacity deep fryer together with oblong-shaped basket.LED signal light; quilt together with filter; detachable heating component and pot. Professional fashion deep fryer in a handy at dwelling dimension. Oblong formed basket has a 9 cup meals capability..

Read more Presto 05462 Digital ProFry Immersion-Element 9-Cup Deep Fryer

Presto 05462 Digital ProFry Immersion-Element 9-Cup Deep Fryer Feature

  • Digital regulate and display; adjustable thermostat; 30-minute timer
  • 1800-watt immersion part for speedy preheating and fast recovery
  • Measures 21-1/2 by 10-3/4 with the help of 11-7/8 inches; 1-year restricted warranty
  • 9-cup-capacity deep fryer along oblong-shaped basket
  • LED sign light; duvet accompanying filter; removable heating element and pot
  • Available from 31 Store :

    Store Rating Prices
     rnet_extreme   5.0
      $35.00
     Shopwise   4.8
      $42.59
     DED, LLC   5.0
      $53.94
    See more Price + Shipping Available on 31 store

    Professional fashion deep fryer in a handy at home measurement. Oblong formed basket has a 9 cup meals capability.

    Customer Reviews

    four.4 Out Of 5 Stars (38 Customer Reviews)  
    Reviews for Presto 05462 Digital ProFry Immersion-Element 9-Cup Deep Fryer (Kitchen) I love to deep fry meals using canola oil. It's in reality more fit and more sure than pan frying, especially when dealing along meals that needs to be cooked completely sooner than consuming, similar to chook and fish.

    I have a small round fryer that does a just proper job however it is a NIGHTMARE to wash. The oil depot is gritty, so the complete thing sticks to it extremely neatly - a big annoyance. It's also tough to dump the oil with out spilling.

    Enter this deep fryer. So a long method I've obtained no grievances, it is extremely straightforward to fry the food, and the basket is a extremely good touch that my outdated fryer would not have. One minor nitpick is the basket I just raved with regard to; I wish it were extra "mesh" than "fence". Meaning I wish the holes were lots tinyer, so it could act as an effective crumb catcher. That would fabricate the unit so so much easier to wash, and I can glance how that would possibly accumulate to be a downside in time. But again, it is a nitpick of mine.

    Update 12/28: Ok, I've obtained complaints. First, the filtering is negative. It will leave the smell of fried-whatever every right through your place. I've acquired an el-cheapo $40 fryer that I changed along this, and a budget one does a greater job of containing that odor. I know that is like some industrial-type stuff so it's to be expected, but I can not keep buying Oust similar to this.

    Secondly, I was proper about trying the mesh. I've fried a few occasions and already there's a good brown coating on the beneathside. IT bothers me, because if they simply went with a mesh-style basket I would no lengthyer have this downside.

    Third, it settle ons WAY too long to warmth up. I'd say option on concerning 10-15 petites prep time. Hate to beat a useless horse, however el-cheapo was once hot in a topic of 3-5 smalls highs.
    Reviews for Presto 05462 Digital ProFry Immersion-Element 9-Cup Deep Fryer (Kitchen) I used to be at first moderately impressed with this unit. Since I even have experience the utilize of commercial deep fryers, I recognized the just right features built into this unit. 1800 watts of warmthing energy will convey the oil as much as climatic characteristic in concerning quarter-hour, and must be big enough to get well fast after you slowly drop a basket of raw subject material into the oil. That, on the other hand, was not my experience.

    After cooking 2 tiny batches of battered tenderloin nuggets, I allowed the oil to fetch back as a lot as temperature, which took about eight punys, after which dropped a basket load of steak fries.
    Reviews for Presto 05462 Digital ProFry Immersion-Element 9-Cup Deep Fryer (Kitchen) I've been the use of this fryer for roughly six months and so a manners it has worked extremely well. I have no other experience together with fryers similar to this so nothing to compare it to but I do have plenty of tiny appliances and as some distance as smoothing and maintenance and storage this unit is better than many. It is straightforward to disassemble, smooth, and to pour the oil out when you prefer to filter and reuse.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น

    sattandeep fryer ratings Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger