Previews Sensio 13401 Bella Cucina 3-1/2-Liter Stainless-Steel Deep Fryer
Sensio 13401 Bella Cucina 3-1/2-Liter Stainless-Steel Deep Fryer Features
Save Price :
Sensio 13401 Bella Cucina 3-1/2-Liter Stainless-Steel Deep Fryer Overviews
Transparent viewing window; easy rotary dial for adjusting the temperature.Stainless-steel dust quilt with filter; non-slip feet; magnetic power cord.Measures 16-1/7 by using 10-5/8 through 9 inches; 1-year limited warranty.3-1/2-liter stainless-steel deep fryer with enamel oil tank.Stainless-steel heating part; metallic frying basket; cool-touch deal withs. Enjoy restaurant-quality fried meals at dwelling with the help of this 3-1/2-liter-capacity deep fryer. The unit options an enamel oil tank with a stainless-steel heating part, and it provides a steel frying basket with a cool-touch handle that makes it simple to securely lower or elevate a batch of French fries, battered onion rings, doughnuts, and extra in and out of the hot cooking oil. Use the clear viewing window within the stainless-steel lid to simply keep watch over the cooking process. Once food has thoroughly cooked, the basket may also be lifted up out of the oil to drain. In addition, the deep fryer's simple control panel offers a easy rotary dial that turns the computer on and off, plus lets in for adjusting the temperature up to 374 levels F. Other highlights embody a green "working" indicator light, a stainless steel dust cover with a filter, a stay-cool lid and facet handles, non-slip feet for stability, and a magnetic power twine. Attractively housed in sturdy stainless-steel, the deep fryer measures 16-1/7 by way of 10-5/8 by using 9 inches and carries a one-year restricted guarantee..
Available from 1 Store :
| Store | Rating | Prices |
| | 0.0 | $49.96 |
| See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store | ||
Related Products
- Progressive International Vegetable/French Fry Cutter
- Totally Bamboo 20-7930 3-Piece Cutting Board Set
- Super Mario All-Stars: Limited Edition
- Wall Charger for Nintendo DS Lite by eForCity
- Heroes of Olympus, The, Book Two: The Son of Neptune
3.0 Out Of 5 Stars (6 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for Sensio 13401 Bella Cucina three-1/2-Liter Stainless-Steel Deep Fryer (Kitchen) This unit worked great for 4 months. Yesterday I plugged it in and no lengthyerhing. It appears that the magnetic electrical cord is no lengthyer making the correct connection.
Reviews for Sensio 13401 Bella Cucina three-1/2-Liter Stainless-Steel Deep Fryer (Kitchen) This model has confirmed to be the worst small appliance purchase I have ever made. The minute I took it out of the box I could see it will now not be an extraordinarily long lived or sturdy product. It is made of very thin chrome steel, now not a lot thicker than a soda can should you inquire from me, and when put together just isn't very find out about. Chintzy involves mind. Made one batch of rooster items and it shut off, had to lodge back to the fryer pan. It used to be a gift for Christmas, I do not do many fried meals in the winter, mostly spring and summer. So out of good fortune on returning it. It doesn't grasp near as much meals because it declares and do no longer need been enough for my family of 5 kids, fit more in my greater fryer than in that frst and handiest batch of rooster pieces.
Reviews for Sensio 13401 Bella Cucina 3-1/2-Liter Stainless-Steel Deep Fryer (Kitchen) I bought this deep fat fryer by using Bella Cucina for XMAS 09 and was extraordinarily pleased. The first batch of fries were delicious. However on the 2nd day, midway throughout the breaded and spiced chicken it give up. The milds went out on the fryer, no reset to push in and so on, etc. There shouldn't be a lot I can not restore and with no receipt I could not return it. I took the plastic lid off the electrical element and revealed that the little plastic security knob was bathroom toiletse and the fryer wouldn't activate in consequence. If I depressed that the fryer grew to become on. But due to negative design or manufacturing it was a marvel that the fryer ever turned on. I even haven't been in a position to repair it. My spouse stated purchase every other model and go away it at that.
I dislike the promise being unfulfilled, but that is fact. Buy another model. Amazon sells this one for 39.95. The one I had came from Macy's.
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น