Presto 06852 16-Inch Electric Skillet with Glass Cover by Presto
List Price : $59.99
Save Price :
Presto 06852 16-Inch Electric Skillet with Glass Cover Description
Doubles as a buffet server; dishwasher-safe with warmth keep lookout over eliminated.Measures 23 through thirteen by 9 inches; Cooking floor is sixteen through thirteen inches; 1-year limited guarantee.16-inch cooking surface for roasting, frying, grilling, baking, making casseroles, and more.Control Master heat keep an scrutinize fixed on; tempered glass cover; stay-cool lid knob and side deal accompanyings.Made of nearly warp-proof heavy cast aluminum; nonstick end, inside and outside. Made of nearly warp-proof weighty solid aluminum, this jumbo-size electric skillet incorporates a large sixteen-inch cooking floor accompanying high aspect partitions that neatly include various home-cooked foods. Use it to create the rest from pancakes, scrambled eggs, French toast, and crispy bacon to grilled cheese sandwiches, hamburgers, fish fillets, steak, and more. Its Control Master heat control deal accompanyings correct cooking temperatures routinely, whether or not roasting, frying, grilling, baking, or making casseroles. The unit's tempered glass quilt traps in warmth and moisture while making it possible to test on cooking meals at a seem to be, and its stay-cool lid knob and generous stay-cool side deal together withs lend a hand make positive protected lifting and transport. For brought versatility, the sleek-looking skillet can be placed on a buffet and set to "warm" to carry the temperature of previously cooked food for a long period of time. Best of every, the skillet comes along a durable nonstick finish, inside and outside, for effortless meals unencumber and fast cleanup by way of hand or in the dishwasher (with the warmth control removed). The 1500-watt electric skillet measures 23 by way of thirteen via 9 inches and consists of a one-year restricted warranty..
Read more Presto 06852 16-Inch Electric Skillet with Glass Cover
Presto 06852 16-Inch Electric Skillet with Glass Cover Feature
Available from 45 Store :
| Store | Rating | Prices |
| Del Sol Inc | 5.0 | $31.98 |
| Shopwise | 4.8 | $34.99 |
| Sales Hub | 4.8 | $37.25 |
| See more Price + Shipping Available on 45 store | ||
Jumbo dimension. Big 16-inch cooking floor accompanying excessive side-walls for added cooking and serving capacity. Roasts, fries, grills, stews, bakes, originates casseroles and extra. Fully immersible along heat control removed for easy cleansing. Tempered glass quilt lets you watch what's inside of. Great for use as a buffet server when entertaining. Heavy solid aluminum.
Customer Reviews
4.5 Out Of 5 Stars (283 Customer Reviews)Reviews for Presto 06852 16-Inch Electric Skillet along Glass Cover (Kitchen) We use an electrical skillet regarding 3x's per week. So, this Presto skillet was once utilized on an ordinary basis. The thought is superb...to be in a position of utilize the skillet to serve in...is a pleasant plus. It's horny sufficient to position on the desk for household dinners. But, the coating started out to flake off after with regard to 3 months. The skillet heats quickly and the thermostat used to be exact. I simply wish these manufacturers might get this non-stick coating to STAY ON the skillet. Non-stick is a good plus in a electric frypan...but, I'm in find of Calphalon to introduce an electricalal skillet. This was as quickly as my final purchase...i've long past thru concerning 6 completely different skillets. I'm performed along these for now...
Reviews for Presto 06852 16-Inch Electric Skillet with Glass Cover (Kitchen) The 16" size of this Presto skillet in actuality done up saving accommodation in my kitchen as a outcome of it changed both an electric griddle and an outdated 12" electrical skillet. This pan can be applyd for all varieties of cooking: griddling, frying, grilling, braising, roasting, even baking. The sides are high sufficient to utilize it as a hen fryer or for stirfry. I can take a look at how bacon is frying during the glass lid, minimizing spatter, if any. The climatic characteristic control is accurate and the pan heats up speedy, in contrast to my electric stovetop. In reality, that you may regain a really perfect simmer by using turning the knob down simply till the solarshine goes out. Also nothing sticks to it. The simplest 2 things you must keep in mind that are: 1)spray it together with Pam or some someone else cook suppering spray the primary time you utilize it (just the primary time), and 2)to maintain the nonstick coating, by no implys soak it in water for extended lengths (you won't need to soak it, it smooths up fast and easy). I truly like this skillet and suggest it highly. I sold it in February and have utilized it regularly always when you don't forget that.
NOTE: It is now May 2008 and I nonetheless apply this electrical skillet as a minimum a combine of occasions every week. It has held up superbly and nonetheless seems inexperienced. I must tighten the leg screws at occasions however I'm not complaining. I would give this pan six megastars if I may.
NOTE: It is now October 2008 and we nonetheless utilize this skillet a scant instances per week at least. It picks concerning three exiguouss to clean after it cools. I can prepare dinner just regarding anything in it. I love its temperature accuracy and the quick control I have over the warmth. I utilize it always.
NOTE: It's now February 2009, and 2 years considering I offered this skillet. I nonetheless use it at least as quickly as a week and it's holding up simply superb. Other than tightening the leg/handle screws from time to time, it works as neatly as the day I received it.
NOTE: It's now January 2010 and the skillet continues to be going robust. No problems with it in any respect.
Reviews for Presto 06852 16-Inch Electric Skillet with Glass Cover (Kitchen) I have owned as a minimum three electric skillets up to now, and whereas all of them had their nice little options (one had a factorie to hold the lid, any someone else had a low-profile for storage, etc.), NONE of them have been as prime quality because the Presto 16" skillet. The non-stick coating is some distance sophisticated to Teflon. So far I have only used a flexible, mild nylon spatula on it, (OXO Good Grips 65191 Nylon Flexible Turner), but the absolute best means that the food behaves when on the cook suppering floor is wonderful. Even eggs don't stick!
This skillet cook suppers the most evenly of any I've always applyd. The center is a bit of bit cooler than the edges, because of the position of the warmthing part.
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น